- University of South Florida – Tampa, FL – MS, Public Health, Disaster Relief, Global Security & Humanitarian Relief – 2017 – 2020
- University of Florida – Gainesville, FL – BS, Microbiology, General – 2014 – 2017
- New York Law School – New York, NY – JD 2008 – 2011
- University of South Florida – Tampa, FL – BA, History – 2006 – 2008
- Florida – 2012
- Illinois – 2013
- Middle District of Florida – 2013
- District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- NYLS Public Service Award
- Global Human Rights Bulletin Editor
- American Bar Association Science & Technology Law Section
- Hillsborough County Bar Association’s Intellectual Property Law Section and Community Services Committee
- Florida Bar Animal Law and Health Law Sections
A Tampa native, David graduated with a B.A. in History and a Master’s in Public Health from the University of South Florida in addition to a B.S. in Microbiology from the University of Florida. David attended New York Law School and served as an editor for the Global Human Rights Bulletin. NYLS recognized his community service work throughout law school and awarded him its Public Service Certificate in 2011.
Returning to the Tampa Bay area after attending law school in New York City, he immersed himself in real estate law and general civil transactional and litigation work in both Florida and Illinois. For over eight years, he practiced creditor’s rights and property law at EXL Legal, PLLC while providing pro bono hours in disaster relief legal services, estate planning assistance for veterans, and general litigation counseling for underserved populations.
Beyond his legal expertise, David volunteers as a supervisor with the American Red Cross Disaster Action Team and provides consulting services to humanitarian and healthcare related projects such as a recent emergency response plan for a hospital in eSwatini, Africa. A member of both the Animal Law Section of the Florida Bar and the American Bar Association’s Science & Technology Law section, David strives to provide clients innovative litigation solutions while offering collegial representation in all matters.
In his free time, David plays club sports in the Tampa Bay area, particularly ice hockey and soccer, while also working as a musician in several local bands. He enjoys spending time with his wife, newborn son, and his best friend – his dog, Wrigley. David provides the Stanton IP Law team with extensive, multidisciplinary civil law experience. He looks forward to serving clients in intellectual property, business disputes, and other litigation needs.